Do you manage or own a business and do you own more than 100 domain names?
Become a customer of united-domains reselling
With united-domains reselling, your domain names and your data are secure. All customer data are stored on German servers according to German data protection standards. With Whois-Protection, two-factor authentication (2FA) and Domain-Lock, your domain names and your data are protected reliably against misuse.
The united-domains group stands for more than 15 years of domain name experience. united-domains reselling offers solutions for online agencies and resellers and provides corporate client pricing. You will find a huge selection of more than 1.000 domain extensions, including premium- and brand-domains.
united-domains reselling offers comfortable, high-performance domain name management with a modern web interface and flexible white-label solutions. Connect to our powerful domain robot through a fast real-time API.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.What are the requirements I have to meet to register with united-domains reselling?united-domains reselling focuses on professionals with experience in domain management and DNS. Our target groups are internet service providers (ISPs), resellers, IT-agencies and domain name professionals with more than 100 domain names. You may also use our DNS cluster for a small fee. Alternatively, you may use your own or third-party name servers free of charge.
- 2.How do I become a reseller at united-domains?Please complete our contract by filling in the Registration Details above and send us the signed PDF document by fax. After checking your documents, you will receive your login details within one working day. Please note that our offer is for trade professionals only.
- 3.What top-level domains can I register via united-domains reselling?You can register more than 1.000 different domain extensions at united-domains reselling. You can find all available TLDs here. We continually expand our range of top-level domains.
- 4.How do I transfer, update or terminate a domain name?All transfers, updates, and terminations can be managed online through our web interface or via our API interface. For most TLDs in real-time. We don’t require transfer confirmations via fax or other written orders.
- 5.Can I transfer my existing domain names to united-domains reselling?
- 6.How can I join the united-domains reselling system and my backend/back office?An easy-to-implement API interface (key-value based) is available to connect to our system. It is easy to implement using any common programming language. To make it easier for you to work with our API, we are happy to provide you with libraries and PHP and Perl sample code.
- 7.How does payment/invoicing work at united-domains reselling?At united-domains reselling, you receive a prepaid reseller account. The first deposit must be at least €150 and each additional deposit at least €50. You can make payments by bank transfer or PayPal. PayPal payments are booked to your account in real time and are immediately available for your domain registrations. You may check your account balance at any time. You may also view your monthly invoices (HTML and PDF) and print it for your files.
- 8.Who trains me to use the system?Our domain management through our web interface is user-friendly and self-explanatory. Our free customer support is available at any time, to walk you through the necessary steps, or to help you with more detailed questions. To connect your system to our API, we have compiled a detailed interface documentation. We also provide sample code in PHP and Perl. Our technicians will be happy to assist you with information and tips during your implementation.
- 9.Why do I need united-domains reselling as an intermediary? Can’t I apply for my personal registry accreditation and become a registrar?To register domain names with the 20 most relevant top-level domains, you must be accredited with 15 domain registries. Accreditation requires at least six months and costs amount to several tens of thousands of Euro. Also, each registry has a different registration interface you will have to develop and maintain. Some registries require members to register a minimum amount of domain names. With united-domains reselling, you may register more than 1.000 TLDs using a single, uniform system. After logging in, you can start within minutes. There is no minimum and no hidden costs. You only pay for domain names that you have registered successfully.
- 10.What sets united-domains reselling apart from other domain resellers?Wo offer more than 1.000 top-level domains, reliable technology, flexible and scalable interfaces (web frontend and API), very affordable prices, no hidden costs, no expensive hotlines, free and competent technical support, in-house development and operation and a multi-user platform with an integrated accounting system.
- 11.May I use united-domains reselling without my name servers?Yes, for a small yearly fee, you can use our name server architecture. It is fully integrated into our web interface and can be managed by our API.
- 12.How much does it cost me to register for the domain reseller program? Is there a usage fee?Registration and usage of the domain reseller program are free. All it requires is a signed user agreement. Costs only incur for domain name registrations and transfers, as well as the use of our DNS services.
Do you have any questions?
We will advise you personally. From Monday to Friday between 9 am and 6 pm.
+49 (0) 8151 / 36867-30Contact